Homeowners have trusted our windows and doors since 1925. At Pella of Sheridan, we’re proud to be a resource that professionals like you can rely on.
Everything we do ties into our special promise to you and your clients: The Pella Promise. We’re dedicated to providing total peace of mind throughout your project. And completing it correctly and to you and your clients’ satisfaction.
Our promise to you is:
- The right products for your project. Our professionals will work with you to find the correct product for your design and your clients' budget.
- No mess, no guess installation day. Our professional installers will respect your clients’ home as if it were their own.
- Pella Care Guarantee. Our warranties are designed to give your clients peace of mind.
- A simple step-by-step process. Our advisers are dedicated to offering expert advice for every step of your project.
Whether you’re an architect, a builder, a remodeler or a contractor, we have the tools to help you be successful. Find out more about the solutions we offer and receive a free quote for your project today.
At Pella of Sheridan, we’ll take care of function so you can pay attention to form. Your specialized project requires more than just an off-the-shelf product. Our team of professionals is dedicated to bringing your vision to life with Pella® Architect Series® windows and doors. Complete your design without sacrificing performance through access to our fenestration tools and services.
Our Architectural Services
Our group of architectural experts provides the tools and services you need to make your vision come to life.
- Design and performance review
- Performance and application information
- Product selection guidance
- Custom and passive house-certified products
- Budget support and value engineering
- Code compliance knowledge
- Thermal analysis
- Training and education
- Preliminary design drawings
- Specialized extrusion and installation design
- 3D augmented reality product visualizer
- CAD and BIM files
Builders and Remodelers
When it involves your business, you can depend on Pella of Sheridan to help you thrive. We know how busy you are. That’s why we’re here to help you streamline operations with people, products and services that keep your projects running smoothly and on time.
How Pella of Sheridan Supports You
- Accurate ordering, reliable delivery and some of the quickest lead times in the industry.
- Preassembled windows and doors, factory-assembled combinations and prefinished interiors to save time.
- A wide offering of glass options, window sizes, sound-reducing windows and other product options so you can offer just what customers want.
- Industry-leading dedication to environmental stewardship and energy-efficient windows and doors to help you expand in the green market.
- Access to Pella ProEdge Solutions, which reduces time-consuming callbacks. You’ll be able to get quotes, connect with your rep and track orders quickly.
Homeowners have relied on Pella windows and doors for nearly 100 years. You can depend on us to see your project through. Whether you’re an architect, contractor, property manager or developer, our professionals at Pella of Sheridan can assist you. We have the knowledge, capabilities and experience to make your projects run efficiently. As a part of your team, we’ll support you every step of the way.
How We Support Your Project’s Unique Needs
- Analysis of project requirements and schematic design to select products within cost parameters.
- Value engineering with savings analysis to confirm your project doesn't go over budget.
- No-cost design development and contract documentation, including elevation and detailed drawings and installation design.
- CAD drawings and BIM detailing.
- Continuous product and installation education through free webinars and training.
- Chances to earn AIA credits.
Local Project Management
- Deliveries according to your schedule, helping you avoid expensive delays.
- Product staging to make sure materials remain in good condition until installation.
- On-site assistance, including field measurements, testing and quality inspections.
Local Installation Solutions
- Our local, factory-trained service technicians are available to provide on-site installation training and assistance to your crew.
- Complete installation shop drawings, including window and door elevations, product specifications and water management details.
- Code review, water management solutions and structural analysis to help you satisfy performance specifications.
- 3D prototype and custom extrusion services for distinct projects.
Local Project Management
- Deliveries according to your schedule, helping you prevent costly delays.
- Product staging to confirm materials remain in ideal shape until installation.
- On-site support, including field measurements, testing and quality inspections.
Local Installation Solutions
- Our local, factory-trained service technicians can deliver on-site installation training and assistance to your team.
- Complete installation shop drawings, including window and door elevations, product specifications and water management information.
Dedicated Local Service
- Trained service department who regularly goes to your jobsite, so you don't have to go through third parties if issues arise.
- Our Pella service techs provide service directly to residents after the project is complete.
- One of the best warranties in the industry1 that's supported by our local service team.
Pella Name Recognition
- Pella windows are rated #1 for highest quality2, which can help your project have a higher building class perception and greater ROI.
- Evaluation of project needs and schematic design to determine products within cost parameters.
- Value engineering with savings analysis to make sure your project doesn't exceed budget.
Committed Local Service
- Trained service department who frequently visits your jobsite, so you don't have to go through third parties if issues come up.
- Our Pella service techs provide service directly to residents after the project is finished.
- One of the best warranties in the industry1 backed by our local service team.
You’ve spent a lot of time building your business on your reputation. At Pella of Sheridan, we’re committed to growing your reputation and making your job easier. As our partner, you’ll have access to high-quality products, efficient ordering and assistance from your own representative. Plus, regular education and tools that help drive sales. When you partner with Pella, you can be confident you’re delivering the products your customers want. We’re the #1 preferred window and door brand among homeowners.2
Become a Pella Certified Contractor®
Joining our Pella Certified Contractor® program can give you a boost. As our affiliate, you’ll get marketing tools, salesmanship and customer leads that take your business to the next level. Find out how you can increase your success by joining our proven program.
1Based on comparing written limited warranties of leading national wood window and wood patio door brands. See Pella written Limited Warranty for details, including exceptions and limitations, at pellaatlowes.com/warranties or contact Pella Customer Service at 877-473-5527.
2Study of homeowner perceptions of leading national brands. Study commissioned by Pella, 2019.
3See written limited warranties for complete details, including exceptions and limitations, at pella.com/support/warranties/, or contact Pella Customer Service at 877-473-5527.