Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance features for some Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re in between two panes of glass, these options are safe from dust, damage and little hands. And, they can help lower the number of indoor allergens that gather in your home when compared to traditional external window treatments.1 And when you’re ready for a new look, our one-of-a-kind snap-in technology lets you easily switch your between-the-glass options on your own.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- The option of motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only products
- Style without roomside treatments
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional style
- Standard and personalized grille patterns
- Go with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior styles
- Triple-pane glass options allow room for grilles and between-the-glass blinds or shades
Come into your local showroom or click below to book a no-cost, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass selections from Pella of Sheridan.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.