Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance features for some Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re in between two panes of glass, these options are safe from dust, damage and little hands. Plus, they can help lower the amount of indoor allergens that accumulate in your clients' homes when compared to traditional external window treatments.1 Then, when your clients are ready for a change, our one-of-a-kind snap-in technology allows them to easily swap out your between-the-glass options themselves.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- The option of motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only products
- Style without roomside treatments
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional style
- Standard and unique grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior styles
- Triple-pane glass options give room for grilles and between-the-glass blinds or shades
Come into your Pella of Sheridan showroom to view our between-the-glass choices or request a free quote for your project today.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.