No matter what type of weather the Sheridan area is experiencing, your clients can be confident that windows and doors from Pella of Sheridan can handle it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. Because of that, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help lower your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is thanks to our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes built to perform in specific regions across North America. Learn more about our energy-saving glass options and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide more resistance from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes offers extra insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your living areas during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your house in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to reduce fading on finishes and furniture in your room
- Low-E coating is discarded around the glass edge to greatly safeguard against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further protect the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is critical to energy efficiency
- Attentive preparation
- Certified installers with professional know-how
- Thoughtful cleanup
To learn more about how windows and doors from Pella of Sheridan can help improve your clients' homes' energy efficiency, stop by our showroom. Or get a free quote now.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.