Pella of Sheridan brings you functional and attractive hardware for your windows and patio doors. With a selection of today’s most sought after finishes, your windows and patio doors will complement the other metal accents around your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 secures windows in two areas with a single, easy-to-reach handle
- Patented SureLock® system extends to bring the window sash tight to the weatherstripping to create a tighter seal
- Foldaway crank won’t get in the way of roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style options
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks connect the sash tight to the weatherstripping to defend against elements
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style options
- Autolock instantly locks the window when it is latched
- Integrated sash lift makes pulling up and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift feature
- Optional window opening control mechanism complies with specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system brings together the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for increased security
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style choices
- Exterior key lock available in some styles
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To learn more about hardware choices for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to schedule a free, in-home consultation or come into your nearest showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.